Saturday 17 August 2013

Multilevel Marketing - How High Are You on the Pyramid?

Nowadays, multilevel marketing is increasingly gaining momentum at an alarming rate which is exciting to most of the people especially with the world economy not doing well. Personally, I have been involved in this business since 2004 and now there is not a single day that passes by without being asked about the MLM system I use.

 When I started this business my team leader or upline was bogged down with creating a huge list of new prospects for him to be at the top of the pyramid. He did this without giving his downline the right information and the necessary tools to run their MLM businesses. To me this was an eye opener because all what this guy was telling us was that we will be all rich after recruiting as many people as we could but that was not the case.

As a result those who did not have the patience fell off in large numbers even threatening to sue to get their wasted money back.

I am currently inundated with questions from many new and struggling network marketers who ask me how high they need to be on the pyramid in their MLM business for them to make millions of dollars. My sincere observation is that many network marketers do not understand the power and leverage a network marketing system can provide and how it can actually determine their level of success. It took me several years to realize this myself since I really had no good leader to mentor me in my quest to build an online empire on MLM marketing.

How high are you on the pyramid? Multilevel Marketing is not all about being high in the pyramid. It involves several other factors such as having a high-quality system with many features which are important for building any downline. In MLM marketing duplication is the key element which unfortunately most systems lack and this is why majority of the networkers end up failing the first few months after starting the business. Some just end up wasting their time and money without earning a dime. One of the most important things that every serious marketer should know is training his downline so that they could recruit new members into the entire team. Training is one of the most important elements of MLM marketing which should not be overlooked unless someone is not serious with the success of his network marketing business.

 MLM marketing is all about the creation of leaders to take the whole team to another level. People fall the leader who is able to lead during good or bad times. This therefore means that a leader should play a critical role in leading his team through thick and thin encouraging its members to persevere. He has to take his entire team through training showing it the blueprint for effective marketing. All this require a lot of time and it is an understatement to say that it doesn’t require any effort from the downline. For you to earn money in the network marketing industry you need to put in a lot of effort. There is no free lunch.

When I started this business, I was too shy to even answer a phone call. I didn’t know how I was going to make it because my upline had told me that it was a perquisite for me to recruit as many people as possible by phone. For me, this was an uphill battle which would involve building the confidence to make those phone calls without a struggle. This was an unfortunate situation because I struggled helplessly in network marketing learning things the hard way. You don’t have to fall in the same trap of having to struggle aimlessly to figure out how to do it. Hang around with the eagles to be able to fly with eagles, so they say. You need mentors to take you by the hand and show you how the game is played.

If you are still struggling and failing in MLM, then obviously you do not have a duplication training system in place. There is no need for you to keep spending money and wasting time trying to learn website building, branding, SE optimization, email marketing, and so forth, when there are high-quality MLM systems which could take you step by step and show you the way. There is no need to be bogged down with the issue of how high you are on the pyramid. Do first things first and good things will come your way.

Click here to learn more: http://www.sfi4.com/9653475/FREE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment